Airmalta Aviation Services has a fully-fledged department providing cargo marketing and sales, handling and warehouse management services
We offer the following services:
CARGO TERMINAL SERVICES
Our Cargo Systems and Transhipment Centre located at Luqa, provides Cargo Terminal services 24 hours a day and offers the following facilities:
• Warehousing (Import/Export/Courier)
• Customs Clearance
• Cashier Service
• Charges Collect
• Issue of Airway bills
• Tracking & Tracing
• Mortuary for Storage/Release of Human Remains
• Cold Room with a set temperature of +2 to +8 degrees Celsius and +15 to +25 degrees Celsius
• Aircraft Pallets roller systems with a Hydraulic Platform
• 24 hours security surveillance with CCTV cameras
• Security screening service.
The Cargo Warehouse is equipped with environmentally-friendly and modern equipment and can handle bulk and unitized cargo. Clearance outside office hours can also be catered for.
Our company has well-defined service standards as follows:
• Cargo documents processing for Customs Clearance: 2 hours on actual flight arrival; Releases – 4 hours on actual flight arrival (subject to customs availability)
• Priority will be given to Newspapers, Urgent medicines, Perishables, Human Remains, live animals, Diplomatic Mail and in certain urgent cases ship spares.
Airmalta Aviation Services can offer bookings on weekly service on a B747 freighter for cargo originating from Malta to MRA/ MJI through OST.
The Weekly Freighter service OST-MRA provides the opportunity to connect via KM flights to BRU (or) AMS under cover of KM AWB and transfer manifest. Certain conditions apply.
TRACING AND TRACKING
Through Champ Cargo Systems (an international online Cargo Tracking System facility) one can access real time status information on any shipment by simply submitting the AWB number and the system will automatically retrieve and display the current status of the cargo.